Free Trial to Videoscribe PRO

• I've recently tried out the Free Trial of Videoscribe and loved it! I went ahead and bought the PRO version so that I could continue making animations for my classes.

The problem? It won't let me log back into my account. It keeps saying that I need to buy the PRO version when I've already done so.

Please help! I have projects due that I started with Videoscribe and I can't afford to lose them.

• Hi Christina, it looks like you have registered more than one Sparkol account.

The email address you used to post this question and another one. The other email address shows you as a Pro user. 

If you log in using the other email address, you will have the Pro features.

Thanks,Joe

• Do you happen to know the other email address? I don't remember signing up with another email address

• Hi Christina,

From what I can see you have left a comment on another post about this. The email address you used to sign in to post that it the Pro account.

As this is a public forum, it would not be the best way to give this to you.

If you are still having issues identifying the email address you used previously, you can raise a support ticket and we can advise you privately.

Thanks, Joe

•  Hi Joe:

I tried to engage in a trial of your product a while ago and because of new business, was unable to do so.  I signed up again for the trial, but it said I can not do that. 

Any thoughts how I can test drive your product as a possible investment for our company?

Best, aj

• If you are having this issue, please submit a support ticket.