Importing Multiple images (Feature Request) (RR-976)

• It is clear where the direction of this product is going... to hell! 

Where is the list of enhancements and features you have released in the last 2 years? 

The importing multiple images is a must-have, a rather.... minimum feature you must have in order to survive.

Good luck with it.

I am exporting your assets to another tool to manage and create videos and canceling this one. 

ANd this is my 2nd time I subscribe in years, nothing has changed in the tool.... how many people do you have working on this..? 2? 

• This is indeed a 'must feature' to have. I have only recently subscribed and on my second videoscribe project. This can save crazy amount of time! Please understand this. 

I very sincerely request you to consider this feature asap!

• Such a disappointing "result". We've been requesting this feature for years. Literally. It's a standard feature anywhere else. Come on guys, listen to your customers and audience.
  • Okay, I've paid for this software for years and NO upgrades. Uploading one pic at a time is really ridiculous - and no improvement since 2016 on this.

Maybe the company doesn't care if they lose business - because that's what's happening when your reviews start to plummet!

• Very sad that this feature request has not been taken in production. I'm getting the cramps in my hands from all this importing of single images...

• No improvement on this since 2014. It's very very sad(((

• A current option if you have a lot of your own images that you would like to use in VideoScribe, is putting your images into a ZIP file.You can then browse them easily before picking which one to import onto your project. See the support article View images from a ZIP file in VideoScribe

• @Hayley Young

I can easily browse my own images without importing a zip file, since I have downloaded SVG Explorer extention. 

Group uploading of drawings directly to the canvas is a completely different matter. It could  have saved a huge bunch of time to your users. 

Login to post a comment