Cannot publish as it stops with 0 seconds remaining!

• I am at the end of my trial (last day), and really want to buy the product but am distraught as I cannot publish my scribe to YouTube. It freezes right at the end and I have to close it down prematurely.

What can I do as I want to save my trial effort?

Is there any way you can publish it for me?

I'm concerned on investing if it is still full of bugs, please advise.

Regards

Rob

1 person has this question
  • Hi Robert

Here is our current known issues list, which includes a bit about freezing scribes.

If you still have trouble getting it turned into a video please raise a Support Question and the support team will help you personally.

• I am having the same problem, I am using the 7 days free trial and I can't publish it :(

• First/easiest thing to try:
    save the scribe with a new name, restart videoscribe and try to render it again. That won't actually fix the problem but it MIGHT free up enough memory to allow you to render the scribe despite the problem.

Save the scribe (work file, not video) online and tell support the name of it if you want them to try to identify the problem. To contact support directly, click the "RAISE A TICKET" link near the upper right corner of this page.

If you wish to identify and fix the problem(s) yourself, this related thread may help:
    TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment