Adding more scribes to a file

•  Sorry, newbie here. How do I add more scribes to my first scribe video , just want to keep going and get it done!

• Hi Orlando, we hope you're enjoying VideoScribe.

The canvas is virtually unlimited so you can carry on by moving to a blank but of the canvas to add more images.

you can do this by dragging the canvas with your mouse to a new area or in the bottom left hand corner of the canvas you can move it by using the up.down,left,right arrows which are helpful when you want to move in straight lines.

Best wishes, Joe

• So confused here.  I have created multiple projects in the past where I had tons on images on different canvas'.  VS would read them in the sequence of the slides.  NOW you can't do that.  Why?

• Hi,
    Each scribe only has one canvas, but it is huge so you can place images all over it and set the camera to move from one image to the next. The images will be drawn in the same order that they appear in the timeline at the bottom of the screen.

This is how it has worked with every version of videoscribe. If it is doing something else, then try saving your work and restarting videoscribe because you may have exceeded the memory limit resulting in a problem with the timeline.

TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

Otherwise, can you explain your problem more clearly?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment