Feedback welcome – over 400 new character images in VideoScribe

• VideoScribe 2.1 is almost here and it's stuffed with new features and content. 

The new version welcomes 47 new characters, with 10 poses of each. As requested, there's a good mixture of old and young, business and casual. 

A massive thank you to everyone on Facebook and Twitter for your image suggestions!

Watch our latest demo to see them in action. Please let us know what you think below.

• Can you give us an exact date when the new version will be released? If will not have so many bugs as the current version I will buy it... 

• Brilliant. I´m very looking forward to Video Scribe 2.1.

Please don´t let us wait for much longer.

I´m holding of some projects because I want to use the new features.

• Hello! All being well, we're hoping to have it out to you within a few weeks. 

• Hi Team,

I would to propose if the new version can draw the Chinese words, it will be very perfect.

• Hi Hugo,

Could you please put your suggestion in Ideas and feature requests?

Thanks!

• Hi Team ....

I've downloaded and installed the new beta version. Is there a Help section somewhere to show us what the new features are, and how to use them? I'm looking for all those new characters in the different poses.

Thanks.

• Hi Marge, 

Take a look in the image folders – there should be a new folder called 'Individuals' with all the new characters in. Hope this helps.

If anyone has any more questions about version 2.1 beta, please have a chat with our support team. Thanks!