Animate not smooth for text

•  When I set the animate to 2sec, the first few characters are getting animated but after that the whole sentence gets displayed in a flash with no animation.

How can I reduce the animation of whole text to 1 or 2 seconds?

Kindly help. Thanks.

• It will depend how many words there are in the text box. How many words are in the text box that you have set the animate time to 2 seconds?

If you create the same text box, with the same text, in a new scribe and render a video of the single text box does the text flash in as it does on the preview?

• Hi, when I convert the scribe video into MOV file, the animation looks not smooth and the fonts doesnt appear intact
    I attached hereto the video for your kind comments.

• Hi Sutan,

The scribe you have attached here has elements on it that exceed the maximum zoom level of 2500%.

I have resized all of the elements in the attached scribe. Unfortunately the resizing has caused the elements to be positioned on top of each other so you will need to go through and reposition them and reset the cameras.

I hope this helps.

• Hi Matthew.. Thanks for the advice.. Could you pls resend the file? I can't open the extracted file. Thanks once again.
  •  Hi,

You have to import it into videoscribe.

To import scribe files:

1. Start videoscribe and login (or close any scribes that are already open)
    2. On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right.
    3. Select your .scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• You need to import the file into VideoScribe. 

Import scribe files

On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right.Select your scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

Login to post a comment