Error uploading to youtube

Answered
  • I have read through the forums on this issue. I have also checked everything in YouTube. YouTube is open for video uploads from Video Scribe. I read one that said something about check email to varify your YouTube account. If that was to come from Video Scribe I never received anything asking to do this. I have uploaded over 200 videos to YouTube from personal videos to made from scratch off camtasia. Never had this issue. I have about 15 hours left on the 7 day trial and a 5 day worked on project ready to upload. Really digging the program but if I can't upload it, its pretty much wasted time. How can I get this thing to upload. Once that is accomplished and the video view good on YouTube I am all in for upgrade to pro. But not if it doesn't work correctly. Thanks for any help on this.

I have tried every step. My video is only like 7.58MB.. OS it shouldn't take that much time. It is not uploading to youtube, neither it uploads my video on Facebook, it's an important project and I need to present this tomorrow.

• Addendum: On my YouTube channel it shows the 4 times that I have attempted this upload "Project is being processed". It has been over 12 hours sitting like this.
  • Hi,

1) customer support does not work on the weekends.

2) make sure you have created a public youtube channel and verified it. How to verify your youtube channel:

3) If that doesn't resolve the problem, then there is probably a problem with videoscribe rendering your video. Try saving your scribe with a new name, restarting videoscribe and then rendering the new version

4) If those things fail, then you probably either have huge image files or extreme camera settings or some other problem causing excessive memory usage and stalling the program: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

Hope thathelps
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

• I have tried every step. My video is only like 7.58MB.. OS it shouldn't take that much time. It is not uploading to youtube, neither it uploads my video on Facebook, it's an important project and I need to present this tomorrow.

• My YouTube account is verified. Has been for sometime now. The video is only 4 minutes long. I have video one my channel that are over an hour long. Can't imagine that being the issue. What I do think is the issue is the type of file that is being sent to YouTube to be uploaded. What type of file is this? Ex: .MOV .MPEG4 . MP4 .AVI .FLV 3GPP
  • If you create a new scribe with just one or two elements on are you able to upload to YouTube?

• In VideoScribe 2.1.1 the automatic YouTube upload uses MOV.

Login to post a comment