Proprietary information

• Hi!
    I'd like to use the PC version of the software to create instructional videos for my company. In the process I will have to use images/text/media that is proprietary and confidential. 
    My question is does the software, at any time during pre- and post-processing of the video files, saves information on a computer other than it is installed (e.g. the cloud, or other internet server)?

In other words, does the content I create leave my personal PC at any time, without me noticing or being informed? Of course, I'm not talking about the option to save it to the cloud, just local export as a video file.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• It's been two days... Isn't there anyone who could answer my question? 

• Hi,
    I'm pretty sure all of your work files stay on your computer unless you intentionally save them online. However, it sounds like you might want an official reply on this instead of guesses from other users.  Videoscribe customer support works monday through friday during UK business hours.

you could read through the Legal Information on the Instant Answers Page to see if that question is answered.

you could also contact support directly: raise a ticket

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thank you Mike!

I would follow your advise. 

Thanks again for taking the time to write back!

Cheers,

/Boris

Login to post a comment