Forced to watch from start to finish

• Hello,

I have saved my VideoScribe and other than the complications I have experienced with the voice not matching once published, I am unable to move the curser to various points of the published video. When I use the mouse to move the curser to the middle or the end of the video it starts over again.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to save the Video in a way that would allow me to watch different parts of it without having to watch from start to finish?

Thanks!

• what video format and what video player?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Kerith, this happens to me too.  I hope it gets fixed in an update.  Mike, it happens in the PREVIEW function of VideoScribe so it's not about the format or player.  It's native to the software.

• Hi Pam,
    Kerith specifically mentioned that he cannot move the cursor (slider) in the published video. I'm not sure, but I THINK he's saying that if he tries to jump to the middle of the video by moving the slider, the video just starts over. I don't think that the preview mode of videoscribe contains a slider for scrubbing through the video. It only as left and right arrows for jumping to the previous or next element in the scribe. I think he is viewing a published video in a video player but I might be mistaken.

If that is not what he means, maybe he can describe the symptom more clearly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment