Uploading my video to youtube

• Hello,

I have not been successful in publishing my video to youtube, my computer or Facebook.  I have purchased the Pro program and I was under the impression that once that was purchased I could publish the video.  Can you please help me this is becoming extremely frustrating.

Best regards,

Kerrie

• Hi,
    1) When there are problems with your scribe that prevent it from rendering or exporting, the easiest trick to try is to save a copy with a new name, restart videoscribe and try to render the new copy.

2) You could try rendering it as an MOV and then uploading the video instead of rendering  directly to youtube.

3) Your youtube channel must be created and verified by email and set to public I believe, for a direct upload

4) Avoid oversize images and avoid camera zoom percentages that are outside of the 50%-1000% range approximately.

Support will be back to work Monday, but I'll take a look at your scribe today if I have some free time.

related tips from the community: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thank you Mike, I will try this out.

Kerrie

Login to post a comment