How do you erase text in version 2.0?

• I am making my first scribe and I wrote some text, but now I want to erase it and write new text in the same place. I'm not sure how to do that. 

Thanks in advance.

2 people have this question
  • Hi Shristi,

to erase the text, search the image library for 'scribble out', this will reveal a couple of white blank images that you can lay over the top of the text. The first blank image in the search results is a square and the second is a scribble. The hand will draw over the text or image beneath and make it disappear. You can then add more elements on top.

I have attached a scribe here that illustrates this. Please import it and take a look.

Import scribe files

On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right. Select your scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

(7.03 KB)
  • Thank you so much! I found it and it is working perfectly!

• I just download the program and watched all 4 tutorial videos.  The 1st answer is correct but i'll add a tip.  If you're having a hard time erasing some of and image because the blank erase scribble pic isn't just right, try using multiple smaller erase images to get in those conners

Login to post a comment