Delete uploaded fonts?

• Is there a way to delete uploaded fonts?

1 person has this question
  • click the garbage can (trash bin) icon beside the name of the imported font that you want to delete.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• There is no garbage bin next to any of my fonts. How do I remove fonts?

• Nadja,
    On the Available Fonts menu, Videoscribe displays all of the fonts on your computer that are available to import into videoscribe. If there is no garbage bin icon beside any of the font names on the Available Fonts Menu, then none of the fonts are loaded into videoscribe (except "BASIC" which cannot be deleted).

Try adding a font from that  menu and then see if a garbage bin appears beside it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• That's all fine, but I don't even get to that point. Videoscribe is crashing before it even loads the fonts. It worked before as I have already imported a few fonts. But now - all of a sudden it won't let me into this entire section.

• Have you tried restarting videoscribe, opening a blank new scribe, and then trying to access the font menu?

-Mike(Videoscribe user)

• Yes - even restarted my machine. No luck.

• The next thing I'd try is to save copies of all of your work online, then uninstall videoscribe and reinstall it. I'm not sure, but I think that will remove all the installed fonts.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Nadja, sorry you have this problem.

I would recommend that you raise a support ticket with this issue as it sounds like it is going to need further investigation to get to the bottom of the issue.