Uploading video

• Hello ,,
    iam trying to upload a video its duration is 20.51 minutes , it takes too long in just the first step called " preparing video information " and still not give any response ..
    Any help :] 

• Hi Magdy,

It may be that the scribe is using a lot of memory and this is preventing the scribe from rendering. 

Please save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), let us know the name and we can take a look for you.

• The File name is " Relativity theory file " 
    kindly take a look and hope to help me soon 

• Hi Magdy,

I am afraid that there is no scribe saved to your online directory so I cannot take a look.

To save the scribe to your online directory click on the scribe on the projects screen and in the open scribe window click on the cloud icon.

• Hi Matthew ,
    yeah you're right the video hasn't been saved  to my online directory yet , i have already click on cloud icon and it's still loading till now , it has been loading for 8 hours till now ... Is that normal friend , and 
    it is  working properly ?!!!!!!

png
    (56.5 KB)
  • That is not normal, but there is another way to save the scribe without opening it first. What you should do is close VideoScribe and open it again and then click once on the scribe on the projects screen and the Open scribe window will appear.

Then click on the cloud icon and the scribe will be uploaded.

• Great , 
    I really have done that , close videoscribe and open it again , what happens then is that i managed to save it online , but when i tried to download it then it gives me that :- ( 

then i tried 

when i tried again to save it  ( overwrit it ) it gives me that :- 

What shall i do bro :] 
    hope to help me soon before my monthly subs. ends

• An alternative would be to export the scribe as a .scribe file which is done by clicking on the disk icon instead of the cloud icon. You can then share the scribe using Google Drive, Dropbox or a similar file sharing service.

Export scribes:

On the project screen, select the project you want to save to your computer and select the USB/ floppy disk icon. Choose a destination on your computer to save to.

Then we can take a look at the scribe for you.

• ok , i have uploaded it to dropbox , here u are the link 
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/75sxn4d8adcqg57/new%20Relativity%20Theory%20File.scribe?dl=0

• I have created a support ticket for you regarding this issue. Please check your email for further information.

• I'm having same problem as Magdy Yakout ... please fix this issue... it saves a lot of time.

• I'm having same problem as magdy yakot. Please fix this issue, it saves a lot of time.

• Hello, I am having trouble uploading to you tube, face book, and power point, not sure what to do next, can you please help

ICT
    (5.85 MB)
  • If you are having a similar issue, please submit a support ticket, save the scribe you are having the issue with to your online directory (cloud icon) and include the name of the scribe in the ticket.