Is there a known issue about uploading fonts in the new version?

• I can't upload new font, each time I'm trying to get into the fonts menu, The SPARKOL freezes

• Hi,
    If you import too many fonts, they use up a lot of memory and might crash or freeze the program. First delete any fonts you are not using (by clicking the trash bin icon beside the font name. Then import the new font.

Also if your scribe is already using up too much memory due to oversize image files or excessive camera zoom or element spacing, then importing a new font might freeze or crash the program.

related thread: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks, The problem is that I can't go to the menu were I can delete the fonts. It freeze as I press the F button

• Try saving and closing your scribe, restarting videoscribe and then opening a blank new scribe and deleting some of the fonts.

Note: I think you will have to re-import any fonts that you want to use in your scribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• If you still get crashing when trying to delete the fonts when a blank scribe is loaded, please open a support ticket and we will look into this for you.

Login to post a comment