Save and publish

• Hola, he descargado la versión de prueba, realicé una presentación y ahora deseo guardarla en mi pc. Cuando ingreso a la opción Publish, create a video file, no me permite hacerlo sino realizo el pago y si  cambio el formato a quicktime Mov tampoco me deja publicarlo. que solución puedo tener? 

saludos, gracias. 

• Free trial can only save a video to facebook, youtube or powerpoint. 

You have top pay to save a video in MOV format.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hola, me pasó lo mismo que a la chica del comentario anterior (Ale), intenté salvarlo en YouTube como comenta Mike y después de casi 30 mins. que tardó en realizarse la aparente carga, cuando se supone lo envía a mi canal de YouTube se cierra la ventana y NO aparece nada en YouTube, me podrían orientar por favor qué puedo hacer, gracias.

*Julia

• 1) make sure that your youtube channel is public and make sure that you have verified the channel by email.

2) often if a scribe fails to render or fails to upload to youtube, it is because of out-of-memory problems resulting from image files that are too large or excessive camera zoom. These problems may also result in corrupt images.

Sometimes, if you save the scribe with a new name and restart videoscribe, then you can open the new copy and render it successfully. Otherwise you may need to fix the problems.

Here are some tips that can help you avoid scribe problems: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

related links from the INSTANT ANSWERS page:
    crashing-and-freezing-videoscribe-desktop
    can-t-upload-scribes-to-youtube

If you want Customer Support to look at your scribe, save it online and RAISE A TICKET, telling Customer Support the name of the scribe

I hope that helps,
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment