Images going haywire!

• Why are the first images of my scribes appearing at the top left corner of the scribe once rendered? 

Looks pathetic! And I do not know why? Please help!! 

jpg

• Hi,

Without seeing the scribe file, I can only assume that:

1) you have accidentally set the camera to that location for that element or

2) that is the final zoom out at the end of the scribe or

3) possibly some kind of bug that can be resolved by saving your work and restarting videoscribe.

The following links may provide some useful information for you:

how to use zoom (set the camera)

community post: disable zoom at end
    community post about setting the camera

link to videoscribe tutorials

You can save your scribe online and raise a ticket to tell support the name of it if you want more specific help.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Mike, 

The video when previewed from Videoscribe seems ok. It is only when it rendered that it goes wonky. 

I've tried all of the links you've shared - not helping. I did raise a ticket even - no response yet. 

• (I think that today is a business holiday in the UK. You will probably have to wait until tomorrow for customer support.)

You can also try saving a copy of the scribe work file with a new name, then restarting videoscribe and rendering the new copy. That sometimes resolves a variety of bugs.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Dipti,

I have responded to your support ticket. Please check your email for further instructions.

Login to post a comment