Can't upload to Youtube

• Every time I try uploading my video onto youtube it says that I need to check my internet connection and try again. There is another topic on this that said my youtube account needs to be verified, however, it is verified. I have completed my profile set up and everything but it still shows the same error message. Please help me with this problem because I need to upload this video and turn it in by midnight! (5 hours)

2 people have this question
  • I have converted this ticket to a support ticket. Please save the scribe you are having the issue with to your online directory (cloud icon), check your email and respond to the ticket with the name of the scribe.

• I have been trying to post a new scribe to Youtube for hours now. I'm not doing anything differently than I have with previous scribes. I am working with the 2.1 version. 

Can you please advise me how to get past this?

Mike Anderson 

• While you await a reply form support, you may want to save your work file online and tell support the name of it.

You can also try saving your scribe with a new name, restarting videoscribe and then trying to upload it again. If it gets stuck on a particular image you could try deleting that image and adding it back in.

related topic: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks! I'll remember.

• Hi Mike,

As a Pro user, have you tried rendering your scribe as a video file, saving to your computer and uploading to YouTube manually?

I have attached a video that shows how to publish in different formats.

mp4
  • That is exactly what I did, Matthew. Thanks.

However, I am hoping that having upgraded to the 2.2.2 version I have eliminated the need to do a manual upload in the future. It took forever!

MA

• Hi Mike,

The upload will take the same time whether you upload it from within VideoScribe or do it manually. When you upload directly to YouTube from the application a 720 Standard HD MOV is created which can be a fairly large file depending on the complexity and length of the scribe. So if you render a 720 MOV the render process would be the same amount of time as the YouTube render and when you upload it it would take the same amount of time too as the files will be the same size.

Login to post a comment