Access last version

• Hello,

I have been saving my work as I go along, especially since VideoScribe was freezing occasionally. I was working offline at the time. No when I open even though I see the changes in the thumbnail, the actual video that loads in an earlier version!

Is there a way to retrieve/open my MOST RECENT saved version? In order to retrieve those changes I had made before I closed the application last?

• Be sure that you save your work and give videoscribe enough time to save the file completely before closing videoscribe or you may lose data.

When you restart videoscribe, you are given the option to retrieve an autosaved copy, if you click "no" (the X) then that copy is deleted and you don't get another chance.

Also, avoid using images with large file sizes, or other things that can cause memory related errors that might result in saving problems or other issues: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks, it froze so I'm not super sure it got enough time the last time, but as I mentioned I was saving constantly. I did click yes so that shouldn't be the problem, the weird thing is that I see the last changes I made in the thumbnail but they dont load when I actually open the file. Is there any way to retrieve?

• I'm not sure, but I would suggest raising a support ticket.

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Gratze.

Login to post a comment