выложить на youtube

• Добрый день! Я создала видео с помощью VideoScribe, но не могу выгрузить его на YouTube. Выдает ошибку:"For some reason, we can't upload your video to YouTube. Check your internet connection and try again". Подключение к интернету постоянное

1 person has this question
  • If you get this error message, you will need to set up your channel profile on your YouTube account:

Select ‘My channel’

Complete the profile set up

You may need to verify your account under channel status. Your channel is now ready for uploads from VideoScribe.

I have taken a look at your scribe and there are a few images on there that may cause problems. There are a few text elements that had an extreme zoom setting. I am not sure but are you trying to type Cyrillic characters using the Basic font? If so the Basic font does not support Cyrillic.

Not all fonts that support Cyrillic characters will work in VideoScribe although there are a number that do. The following fonts are compatible:

Microsoft Sans Serif

Lucida Sans

Segoe Script

Trebuchet MS

I have replaced the image of the laptop on your scribe and reset the camera for some text elements that were showing as exclamation marks.

Please find the scribe attached.

• I"ve such trouble.  I give the message; For some reason, we can't upload your video to YouTube. Check your internet connection and try again

(7.98 MB)
  • What operating system and version are you using?

Login to post a comment