I don´t find my videos

• Hi

If  I don´t save my video in the cloud I can´t open in other computer?

Thanks

• One way to share across multiple devices is to save to the online directory, but you can also export scribes and render them into videos too, although they will then not be editable.

You can then put these ".scribe" files that are exported onto removable media and take them with you.

• Its says your video is uploaded on your online storage.. Means where??? I didn't find?
  • That message does not look familiar. What is the exact message that you see?  You are probably either talking about saving a project to the cloud folder or publishing a video on sho.co.

so the answer is going to be "in your cloud folder" or "on sho.co"
    you access you cloud folder by clicking the cloud icon on the projects screen of videoscribe
    you access sho.co by logging into sho.co with your videoscribe login information

• I have created a scribe that I am unable to find a couple of days later. could you please advise? Thank you all.

• 1) If you saved it locally on your computer (which is the default option) then you should see it on the projects screen the next time you log into videoscribe on the same computer. Make sure to sort the projects on the project screen to show the newest ones first. You must be on the same computer to view locally saved projects.

2) If you saved it online (to the cloud folder) you can view it by logging into videoscribe on any computer and selecting the cloud folder.

3) If you exported it as a .scribe file then it will still be in whatever hard drive location you choose to save it.

4) If you raise a ticket, customer support may be able to offer some suggestions for recovering lost work (they work monday-friday during regular UK business hours).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment