Exported files zoom too much

• Hi,

I am new to VideoScribe and am wondering if there is a way to disable the extreme zooming that happens when I view my exported file. When I was making the VideoScribe, there were no zooms taking place, so I animated my graphics as I wanted. Now that I have exported the video, the .mov or .flv or any file that I export as has a much more zoomed in canvas than when I was animating. If I can just view the exported video as I viewed it while animating, that would be perfect. 

Any help?

• After further review and study I have found that if I set the manual camera with the tool selection in the bottom right while animating, the camera positions save and are shown correctly in the final output. 

• Yes, videoscribe does not automatically save the camera position that you have chosen when you import an image. If you don't manually click the set camera icon, you can expect the camera to wander

"LIKE" the following suggestion thread if you think the camera should automatically be "set" wherever you have it when you import an image: Set Camera... AUTOMATICALLY upon import (default zoom)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment