Audio doesn't update when saved on Cloud

• My son hod done the scribe on his laptop, saved it to the cloud, I've opened it, fixed few things saved and told him to redo the voice to that scribe. On his laptop now everything is working with new voice track. But when he saves it to the cloud for me to check - I open it - it comes with the old audio track! What's a ????
  • Have him try saving it to the cloud with a different name and then you try to open the new version. Also try restarting videoscribe in case there are any cached settings contributing to the problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Another option would be to export the scribe as a .scribe file and attach it to an email or use a file sharing service.

How to import and export scribes with VideoScribe. Import and export your work as editable scribe files (.SCRIBE).

Export scribes

If you're on the canvas, press the save button, name your scribe and select the USB/ floppy disk icon. Choose a destination on your computer to save to.

If you're on the project screen, select the project you want to save to your computer and select the USB/ floppy disk icon. Choose a destination on your computer to save to.

Import scribe files

On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right.

Select your scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

Login to post a comment