Selecting multiple objects

• I saw tutorial 2 contained a feature that allowed the user to select multiple objects from the bottom by selecting one object on the time line and then holding the control key and clicking on an other. This isn't working for me.

typing cntrl + A doesn't work in selecting all the objects either.

Can anyone explain if this is a bug or i am doing something wrong.

I have only recently downloaded the trial version, and have not upgraded to premium yet, could that be the reason?

• Hi,
    That feature works the same in the trial version as it does with a Pro membership

If you have a PC it usually works as intended
    If you have an iPad , I don't think that feature has been added yet. (click for related thread)
    I'm assuming you have a Mac. Use cmd+click or set up right-click: ( click for related thread )

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Mike, 

thanks for the response, but i actually have a PC.

• As a test, I would recommend that you (save and close your work and then)
    1) restart videoscribe
    2) create a new blank scribe, and add about 4 library images and then
    3) try holding down the ctrl button while clicking the timeline images again to see if it works.

If that works then your larger scribe probably has some memory related problems that need to be resolved.  You can save it online and tell support the name of it if you want them to take a look at it.

Sometimes just saving with a new name and restarting videoscribe will free up enough memory to fix bugs like selection problems.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• HI Mike! am encoutering the same problem and i already tried what you suggested. It's not working. Shall i raise a ticket?

• Hi Sally, if you are having this issue and the above advice does not work, please raise a ticket