Deleting elements that remain on timeline

• In the course of the whiteboard I draw a number of arrow but then later in the narrative I want to delete the arrows and other elements and replace them with others but I still want the deleted elements to remain as part of the narrative earlier on the timeline. How do I do this?

• Hi,
    1) you could morph the arrow into a new copy of the same arrow with an opacity of 0% or
    2) you could draw or move a blank white SVG, jpg, png or gif over the arrow to make it disappear.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Steve.

Mike has some good suggestions about what you can do.

If you are not familiar with Morphing, this Tutorial will guide you through the basics of morphing.

• Thanks for all the feedback. Sounds like a simpler workaround would be to add a function where you can delete an element with the option that it remains on the timeline. Then you can have objects appearing and disappearing in the narrative.Actually would be nice to see the hands deleting them in a 'So we don't want to it this way, we want to do it like this' scenario.

• Okay, watching Johnny's video I'm thinking the best thing to do would be to morph the arrow with another arrow off screen so the arrows would disappear off screen. 

Login to post a comment