HD Quality on VideoScribe Anywhere

• Hi

I recently downloaded the VideoScribe Anywhere app on my iPad. I have created a fantastic video and it looks great within the app.

I wanted to share this with others so downloaded the video through my camera roll, but this changes the quality of the video, and when on a computer screen looks poor quality.

Apart from re-making the whole thing in the Full Licenced version of the product, is there anyway of improving the quality in the app?

Many thanks, 
  • If your Anywhere account and Pro membership share the same login information, I believe that you can just save the work file online and then open it from the Pro version account on your computer (without re-making anything) and then render it in HD.

If your accounts are separate, I believe that you can save the work online from your Anywhere account, login to the website with your Anywhere account on your computer, export the work file as a .scribe file, then import it into your other account..

Exporting and importing .scribe files is explained on the INSTANT ANSWERS page if you need more detailed instructions.

feature comparison: compare-videoscribe-licence-features
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike - this is helpful, but the iPad App 'Anywhere' didn't require a login, so I didn't create an account. How can I access these video's on the online account that you refer to?

• (not videos but work files)

according to this link:
    save-a-scribe-online-without-opening-it-on-the-canvas
    when you save your work online from your ipad, you will be asked to login to the sparkol server. Instead of creating a new account, login to your pro account and save your scribe there. Then from your computer, run videoscribe with your pro account and open the scribe from the cloud (online).

Login to post a comment