My VideoScribe will not play on my iPhone & iPad

• I recently created a VideoScribe and downloaded it to my desktop.  I placed it in iTunes and tried to sync it with my iPad and then my iPhone.  I received a message that it will not play on either device.  That is strange because I created one months ago and it plays on both devices.

Any suggestions?

Dave

• Hi,
    What file type, frame rate, screen size and file size is the new video that won't play on your ipad?

I think iPad will play MOV videos up to 720p and 30 FPS, so if you are using a different file format, a higher frame rate, a larger image size or if your ipad is out of free memory then it might not work.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Dave,

Sorry your video is not playing on your device.

As Mike said it could be down to format.

Another possibility is file size.

A good way to test this would be to create a very short test scribe and render as a .mov file to confirm if you still have the issue.

If you have any further issues, please can you save a copy of it to your online/cloud directory.

Once you have done that, please raise a support ticket and let us know the name of the scribe with a description of the issue and we can investigate it for you.

• It works now.  I did not see that i could adjust the size or frame speed. Thank you for your suggestions.

• I took the VideoScribe into another program and changed the size and it worked. Then I realized I could I could change the size and the frame speed.  Thank you for your suggestions.

Login to post a comment