Problem with zooming

• Hi,

I am a beginner. I have just started using videoscribe and really I do not get how zooming works..Everything else seems straightforward to me except that...How come when I zoom I spend a lot of time to "recover" from using zooming? How come if I select one element zooming applies on ALL items on my page. How to "cancel" the use of zooming everytime I zoom by mistake..It is a nightmare to fix afterward (if for example I did not set the camera on other elements before zooming). Thanks for your help.

Lydie

• Any time you have an element selected, and you have the camera positioned where you want it to be for that element, click "set camera". Otherwise videoscribe will choose a default camera position for you.

As a rule, I usually click "set camera" immediately after I import each image (while the image is still selected). then I move and scale things as desired and click "set camera" again (with the current image still selected).

related thread: CAMERA SETTING TIPS for Videoscribe version 2 (2015)
    boot camp video: set-the-camera-position-and-use-zoom-bootcamp-session-2

Hope that helps,
    Mike (videoscribe user)

• Yes that helps!Thanks a lot Mike. I will also review carefully the related thread...