subir a youtube

• no puedo subir mi video por medio de ninguna de las opciones que me dan, y las respuestas a los problemas comunes no me recultan eficientes. necesito subir mi video para hoy dentro de media hora y no resulta.!! porfaaaa me pueden ayudar.??

• You should be able to export to YouTube or Facebook without an issue on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes.

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first the video is made, then you sign in, then your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see the below when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you're still struggling after using those please give us some more indication of the point in that process that the upload is failing and also export and attach the scribe to the forum and we can take a closer look. You could also save it to your online cloud folder and post the name here and we can download it from there

Login to post a comment