Gone Pro, Still can't export video

• Just created a video, love the software, bought the full version, it said I wont lose my work but I still can export it now I have bought the Go Pro version? Help

• 1) do you mean you can't find the option to export video?  Click the (publish/render video) icon in the upper right corner of the screen...

then in the new window that pops up, click the floppy disk icon to save a video to your hard drive

2) if you don't see that floppy disk then either your upgrade to pro has not completed successfully, or you have not logged out and back in since you upgraded, or you are not logged into the account that you upgraded. 

3) if you mean that exporting the video fails for some reason, then save your work file to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it so they can check it for problems.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hello,

So I use macbook pro and dowloaded newest version of Videoscribe. When I try to export a video a grey screen appears which doesn't make sense. I put a screenshot attached. Please help

•  Hi,

Sparkol works weekdays during regular UK business hours. You should probably raise a ticket so customer support will be aware of your problem when they arrive back at work.

Also, if you are using Big Sur as your operating system, there are some known bugs with videoscribe that they are working on. You can probably find information about that by googling "Big Sur videoscribe" or searching through videoscribe's blog or announcements.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• To follow up on Mikes answer, it looks like you're probably running Big Sur- which is unsupported.

See the system requirements for supported operating systems. 

If you need to render, sho.co should be okay which is Option 2 in the Publish and Share Scribes IA. 

Login to post a comment