using videoscribe on laptop and ipad

• hi, i have loaded the videoscribe anywhere app on a free trial on my ipad but there are limited features.  Do i need another account to use it on my laptop and are there more features? 

1 person has this question
  • yes the free ipad app has limited features.
    Yes the desktop version has more features.

You can download it and try it free for 7 days if you have not already used a free trial.

Just login using the same information you use to login to this website.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• If u have a paid account...is there functionality for the IPad version?
  • There is only one version of videoscribe for ipad available and the features do not change if you pay for a desktop account.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Can we sync or use the same videos for editing on laptop as well as iphone? Will it sync with the updates?

• You can save your projects online and open and edit them on any laptop or desktop computer that has videoscribe installed. ipad has fewer editing options available but I believe that you can still use it to open and edit projects that you have saved online.

There is no actual "syncing" but you can edit the same scribe on multiple devices by saving your work online to the cloud folder. (Be sure to keep track of the location and file name of the newest version of the scribe).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment