How to make cover page picture stretch to full screen

Answered
  • Hi there

I started my self introduction with my picture. However, it will only occupy a small space of the canvas in the middle, I want it to stretch to fill in the full screen. 

How to do that? Thank you so much!

Evelyn

1) import the picture
    2) with the picture still selected on the canvas, click the set camera icon to save the current camera position for that picture
    3) by dragging the corner squares of the selected picture, scale it larger. also position it where you want it.
    4) if you accidentally moved the camera during step 3, click the thumbnail for the picture, in the timeline at the bottom of the screen, twice to move back to the saved camera position for that picture.

There are tutorial videos on the INSTANT ANSWERS page of this website if you want to learn other basic tips.

I hope that helps,
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

• 1) import the picture
    2) with the picture still selected on the canvas, click the set camera icon to save the current camera position for that picture
    3) by dragging the corner squares of the selected picture, scale it larger. also position it where you want it.
    4) if you accidentally moved the camera during step 3, click the thumbnail for the picture, in the timeline at the bottom of the screen, twice to move back to the saved camera position for that picture.

There are tutorial videos on the INSTANT ANSWERS page of this website if you want to learn other basic tips.

I hope that helps,
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment