Images -Cost

• Hello - I have a Sparkol account. Why is there a cost associated with so many of the images? I am disappointed that in some cases, almost all of the images are attached to a fee.

1 person has this question
  • Sparkol's images are free to all users. Those images do not have a color tag on them. I believe there are thousands of them.

Additional images, uploaded by professional artists, are for sale at prices selected by the artists. Those images have a red tag. I'm guessing all of the artists are videoscribe users, although that may not be a requirement. 

Artists also have an option to upload images for free use. I think those have a green tag.

related blog: http://blog.videoscribe.co/4-easy-ways-to-find-original-images-for-videoscribe/

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I remember reading that after becoming a subscriber of videoScribe,  those red tagged images will be free for the paid subscribers.  It is very disappointing to see that one still have to pay for the tagged images.

• On the VideoScribe purchasing page it advises that Premium images are an extra cost and not included in the subscription itself. 

You need a subscription to have the option of making these additional purchases. It also advises in the free trial that you cannot buy premium images without a Sparkol Pro subscription. 

Login to post a comment