Upload to sho.co is taking long (very long)

• I uploaded almost the same video a few days back (it was even longer then)

it is taking over FITEEN HOURS, Cant find anything that I've have done since the last upload that might cause the trouble.

• Per a post in another thread, if it has taken more than 4 hours on sho.co it is probably not going to render.

If you want help figuring out the problem(s) with your project, you should probably save it to the online folder and raise a support ticket. (They work monday through friday during UK business hours).

Common problems and tips are discussed here: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thank you  Mike! 

Fortunate enough the video uploaded after 30 hours, better late than never!

But I'll certainly look into the tips the next time so it doesn't take so long.

• Our web team did report some issues with the sho.co renderer over the weekend (3/4 November, 2018). They have now been fixed and any projects sent during the outage were restarted. Sorry for the delay that this has caused.

• Thank you Matthew your reply is appreciated!

• Are you sure those issues got fixed? Because I'm having the same problem. Videos I tried to upload yesterday are still rendering now, 20 hours later. 

• There was a minor issue yesterday and some projects were taking longer than normal to upload.

The engineers have fixed this and you should start seeing your projects come through. 

• I am also having trouble with rendering, so I thought I would post to this thread. I have been trying to render a scribe for days. My first attempt was on 12/7, and I have tried multiple times since. Even tried to do unlisted vs. private. In the meantime, I have successfully rendered another 10-12 scribes with no problem. There is nothing special about the scribe that is not rendering. Why will this particular scribe not render after being submitted days ago, but others will within an hour or two? 

•  copied and pasted/updated:

If you want help figuring out the problem(s) with your project, you should probably save it to the online folder and raise a support ticket. (They work monday through friday during UK business hours).

Common problems and tips are discussed here: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2017 update)

Login to post a comment