You can now upgrade to version 3.3.0 of VideoScribe on Windows devices - Mac coming soon!
Simply log in to your Sparkol account and click on the Download button.
Version 3.3.0 includes all the great functionality of version 3.2.1 - but with the following improvements:
- Colour Change Images
- New Image Selection
- Extended Tool-tips
- Download videos during the trial
- Look and Feel Improvements
- We have included a number of bug fixes
Read the VideoScribe 3.3.0 release notes to find out what else is in the latest version.
Where is the release note of 3.3.1 ?
There were no significant updates in v3.3.1 so we did not formally announce the release.
I reverted back to the previous edition after 10 minutes, because:
1. double click on thumbnail does not centre the selected image with specified zoom level anymore, this is an action I perform a lot, now requiring multiple mouse clicks;
2. playing the animation would result in total zoom out, and requires numerous clicks to get back to the last point I worked on to resume working; a total waste of time.
3. I cannot adjust any timing from thumbnail view anymore, I used to be able to adjust at least the animation time. ideally animation, pause and transition time should all be adjustable from thumbnail view.
I did not explore the new version any more because either one of the above is a deal breaker for me. please please please reinstate these functionality.
Sounds like you need to get to know the new Timeline quick menu. This is where the 'View Element Camera Position' button is that replaced double click and where you can update the animate, pause and transisiton time.
In v3.3 we also changed the behaviour of exiting preview and saving to show the full project after. This has not been popular so will be reverted back for the next update0
Hi Barry and Sparkol Team,
I updated my software with the latest version and unfortunately I seem to face a same issues raised by the previous comment (Yifan Zhang).
- Each time I save my scribe, the canvass zooms-out about 12% and this keeps happening each time I click save, regardless of the level of zoom.
- Also, the 'view element camera position' on the new Timeline quick menu does not set the view to the selected image's camera position.
Any tips or fixes you may have to overcome this is highly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
Nishi, please upgrade your software. I can see from your usage logs you are still using v3.3.1. The fix to this issue is on v3.3.2