Support ending for VideoScribe v3.0 - v3.3

• Versions v3.0 - v3.3 of VideoScribe will be withdrawn on March 16th 2020. We've already emailed customers using these versions directly as this means they will not be able to log in until they upgrade. But don’t worry, upgrading to the latest version of VideoScribe is free, easy and will give you access to lots of great new features! 

How can I find out what version of VideoScribe I'm using?

It's quick and easy to check which version of VideoScribe you are using, just click on the '?' About and help button on the bottom left once you've logged in. This will open the 'About' window and the version number will be displayed. Any version starting with 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 or 3.3 will no longer work from the 16th March. 

I'm using one of the versions being withdrawn, what do I need to do?

To upgrade log in to the website, visit the download page and download the installer. Once downloaded you can then install the new version on your computer and log in, all the projects saved on your computer will still be there when you log in.

Detailed instructions on downloading and installing the latest version are available here.

What can I expect?

The latest version of VideoScribe is packed with lots of great new features that make creating professional-looking videos easier than ever. By upgrading, you'll have access to all of these including:

• A new design to the music library making the ideal track easy to find
    • Tailor the color of over 40% of the 6,500 images in the image library
    • A great selection of template projects have been added
    • You can publish videos directly to Vimeo
    • Big improvements to the performance of VideoScribe

Any questions?

If you have any questions you can reply to this forum post or raise a ticket for the team.

We really hope you enjoy making videos in the new version of VideoScribe!

2 people like this
  •  como recuperar la contraseña  de la cuenta

• Не могу скачать программу на компьютер на 7 дней

• Follow these steps to download- Download and Install

Login to post a comment