MOUSE SCROLL ZOOMING NOT WORKING IN NEW VERSION 3.6.1169

• Please bring back the mouse scroll zoom-in/ zoom out!.. This new update in V3.6.1169 has caused us to much inconveniece!

• Hello Aries, it' a bug in v3.6 of VideoScribe, the development team are aware of it and we're working to fix in for v3.7 hopefully.

• Hi, Can we have a download link for older version?..  I really need that mouse scroll back. Thanks

• Sure, I'll send it to you on your ticket as we do not publish older links on public forums because they will be dead links in the not too distance future.

• Hi Barry, i too have the same aries´ problem, so i really need mouse scroll for zoom, can you send me a link for older version? Thansk.

My email: yonathanfranco@gmail.com

• You can download 3.5.2-18 at the bottom of the downloads page here- https://www.videoscribe.co/en/download

• Hi guys, yet i have problemas with my mouse scroll for zoom in/out, please i need really solve this problem!!!
  • Hi, Can I also have a download link for older version? The link above doesn't work to 3.5 version.

• It is on the bottom of the download page under 'previous versions' in the above link 

Login to post a comment