how can i cancel the subscription

• Hi, 

Could anyone help me to cancel the subscription? i followed the cancellation video tutorial that you guys put on the internet, but i didn't see the cancellation button on my sparkol page, could anyone tell me how to cancel it???

2 people have this question
  • and i don't have the subscription and invoice column on my spark page 

• If you can't see the cancellation option, then possibly:
    1) you don't have a subscription . Maybe you just have a free trial, which cancels itself automatically after 7 days.

or

2) you have a subscription but on a different account than the one with which you have logged in

3) you are looking in the wrong place, or they have changed the layout of this site.

In any case, it may be a good idea to raise a ticket to contact customer support about your cancellation question.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I need to cancel it URGENTLY please

• If you are paying for a subscription,

click the ACCOUNT link at the top of the page,

login to the ACCOUNT page using the login information for your paid account

click the "subscriptions and invoices" link in the upper right corner of the account page

click the CANCEL link at the right end of your current active subscription.

If you you only have a free trial, it cancels itself automatically.

If you want to contact customer support, use the "Raise a Ticket" link near the bottom of this page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I want to get the annual plan however when it comes to payment it says to pay $168 annually. I thought I would have to pay 14 this month and continue the payment that way.

Am I missing somthing?

•  Yes, I believe that if you want the discount associated with a 1 year membership, you do pay for the whole year in one payment. The explanation that it is equivalent to $14 per month is to help you understand the price difference between the monthly and yearly plans. If you want to pay for one month at a time, then you pay the higher monthly price.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment