cannot login to my account - You are already logged in on a different device. Please wait for a few minutes, and try again.

• Hi, I can not login into VideoScribe, error: You are already logged in on a different device. Please wait for a few minutes, and try again.

But I am not logged from my or other computers, everywhere I am logouted (work/home). I tried to change password and reload - nothing happened. I waited more then hour and tried to login - nothing happened. I have subsrciption and PRO version. What can I do?

Thank you for help. Kamil

• Hello I have an urgent deadline in 9 hours, I haven't finished making mine and I've already done everything recommended. Last time I opened it was yesterday night, it's currently in the afternoon. I recall saving it but I did close it right away. Something happened with our internet connection today too and I already cleared my cache, I waited for so many minutes and nothing has worked. Please kick me out of my account ASAP so that I can immediately log on back to it and continue with my work. Thanks

• Please see the suggestions on this help page to work through that error - https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge/you-are-already-logged-in-on-a-different-device

If you are still having problems after that please raise a ticket and include details of what you have tried in the ticket so we don't ask you to do those things again.

Login to post a comment