This article will show you how to log in to the VideoScribe Software.
Step 1. Open VideoScribe application on your computer, enter your log-in credentials and click Log In
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it via videoscribe.co/en/Forgotten-Password
- You need to enter your email address and password into the boxes provided. This is the same email and password you have used to sign up and create a Sparkol Account
- Signed up using Google or Facebook? Use the same email address you use for your Google or Facebook account, and use the password you created during your Sparkol account setup
- If you were signed up by someone else in your workplace, check the welcome email for your login details
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the ’Create a new account’ link (A) and follow the instructions
- You can click on the 'Remember me' checkbox (B) if you would like your details to be saved for the next time you log-on
Please note: If you see an error message when trying to log-in please see the Offline error message when logging into VideoScribe page.
Step 2. You are logged in - Welcome to VideoScribe