This article will tell you how to turn your scribe project into a video (rendering). It will also explain the process of uploading to FaceBook, YouTube and PowerPoint.
Step 1. Press the ‘Download or Publish Scribe Video’ button. This is located in the top right hand corner of your screen (A)
Step 2. Choose your rendering option
There are a number of different ways you can publish your video and we have split these into 3 main option types which are outlined below:
Option 1. Free trial and subscription customers can upload to YouTube, FaceBook and PowerPoint (A). When you click on the option you want you will be prompted to name your video and enter your profile login details. This will then upload directly to your account.
Option 2. Create a video file that will be saved locally on your computer (B)
Option 3. Publish to our website sho.co (C)
Option 2 in detail... Create a video file that will be saved locally on your computer
Step 1. Click on ‘Download Video’ (B)
Step 2. Use the +/- buttons to choose the settings for the video you are creating:
- Format (A) is the type of video file (Quicktime MOV is the default) The other video options are AVI or Windows WMV. You can also choose to create either a JPG or PNG image sequence. The PNG option is created with a transparent background for use in other video editing software.
- Size (B) is the resolution of your video. 360 is the lowest and our default size. 1080 (Full HD) is the highest resolution option.
- Frame Rate (C) is the number of frames per second within the video.
- Name your project (D)
- Choose the save location by clicking in this box (E) to open a explorer window (Windows) or finder window (Mac).
Step 3. You will see a progress bar while your video is created (A)
Option 3 in detail... Share online via Sho.co
Step 1. Click on ‘Get Share Link or Embed Code’ (C)
Step 2. Chose your privacy settings using the +/- buttons (A) then click on the tick to finish (B)
You have 3 different privacy settings you can choose from as follows:
- Private: Can only be viewed by you when you are logged into Sho.co with your Sparkol account
- Unlisted: Not searchable but you can share it with others using the shortcode link
- Public: Publicly searchable on available for anyone to view on Sho.co
Step 3. Your video will now be created and published. You will receive an email when your video is ready to be viewed
You can copy the link to your video (A) and embed code (B) from here.