You can remove an element from the VideoScribe canvas by placing a ‘scribble out’ image over the top of it. The hand will rub out the image and it will look as though it was never there.
Step 1. Select the 'Add image' (A) and in the image search box (B) type 'scribble' and press enter (you can also type ‘erase’ or ‘remove’).
Step 2. Select one of the two blank, white images from the search results (A).
Step 3. Re-position the scribble out item (A) so it is on top of the image you would like to be erased.
Step 4. Resize the 'Scribble Out' item so it covers the image beneath completely (A). When you preview your scribe (B) the image will be erased.
Tips and Tricks
- You can change the hand for the scribble out image to one that is holding an eraser from the properties of the scribble out image.
- Set the animate time on the scribble out image to 0 seconds and the image you would like erased will be gone in a flash!
- Expand the scribble out image to erase multiple elements at once.
- If you are using a coloured canvas you can change the colour of the scribble out image to match from the properties of the scribble out image.
- Once you have erased an element from the canvas you can place a new image on top.