In this tutorial we are going to show you some different settings and techniques available in VideoScribe to make some edits to what we have already made.
Learn how to:
- Change the background style and default hand (00:15)
- Adjust the order of your elements (00:49)
- Adjust the timings of your elements (01:18)
- Move an element in, instead of drawing it (02:06)
- Fade an element in, instead of drawing it (02:58)
- Change the colours in images (03:33)
- Preview and see all these changes in action (04:21)
Watch Next: Tutorial 5 - Publish to video or social media
Are you interested in more training?