In this tutorial we are going to show you some different settings and techniques available in VideoScribe to make some edits to what we have already made.
Learn how to:
- Change the background style and default hand (00:13)
- Adjust the order of your elements (00:45)
- Adjust the timings of your elements (01:08)
- Move an element in, instead of drawing it (01:44)
- Fade an element in, instead of drawing it (02:28)
- Change the colours in images (02:58)
- Preview and see all these changes in action (03:39)
Watch Next: Tutorial 5 - Publish to video or social media
Are you interested in more training? We have over 2 hours of on-demand video training available via the VideoScribe Fundamentals Training: Creating Animated Videos course on Udemy. We can also arrange webinars, face-to-face sessions and bespoke training via the Sparkol Academy.